Follow me

ninastagram

2014/09/01

The Whimsical Couple



Today, I want to show you something special.
It's one of our products but the sample I've drawn is very special
because it is an illustration of Euge and me!

I don't like drawing myself but this one was in a whimsical style and
I happen to like it!
"The Whimsical Couple" is perfect for your anniversary or birthdays!

今日は私のお気に入りの商品の紹介!
サンプルには私とEugeのイラストを使っています!
普段は自分を描くのは好きではないのですが、このスタイルで描いた
サンプルは自分でも気に入ってしまいました。
記念日や、パートナーのお誕生日にぴったりです。

to the shop page
(日本語もありますよ!)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Order: 

Please confirm your order on Etsy and send me high resolution photographs 
of the couple, in their desired pose! It doesn't have to be two of you in the same picture!

*I need high-definition pictures!

unomasuno.theshop [!at]gmail.com

Could be several photos;
 ex)" I want my hair to look like in this pic but
        in this pose in the other pic and wearing this jacket!"

Or you can send me an image of your dream outfit and your picture 
so that you can be in that outfit in the illustration!!

Let me know if you have any requests, such as changing colors or adding quotes or names.
If you want me to color backgrounds, 
Tell me what color background you want for the illustration.

I will e-mail you with a picture of the sketch to get your approval!
Once it is perfect, I'll start coloring it!
You can request as many times as you want but it will take me more time to
 perfect your illustration!


Once confirmed, it will take me one to two weeks to color it and I will send it to you securely!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿